False-Flag: 1995. Oklahoma City Bombing


“When I first saw the picture of the truck bomb's asymmetrical damage to the Federal building in Oklahoma, my immediate reaction was that the pattern of damage would have been technically impossible without supplementary demolition charges at some of the reinforced concrete bases inside the building, a standard demolition technique.…reinforced concrete targets in large buildings are hard targets to blast. I know of no way possible to reproduce the apparent building damage through simply a truck bomb effort.” (Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, is retired from the U.S. Air Force. He is the former commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Laboratory with 25 years experience in the design and development of bombs. He has completed all coursework towards a Ph.D. in engineering. Oklahoma City Bombing Questions)

“ Due to these conditions, it is impossible to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO. In fact, the maximum predicted damage to the floor panels of the Murrah Federal Building is equal to approximately 1% of the total floor area of the building. Furthermore, due to the lack of symmetrical damage pattern at the Murrah Building, it would be inconsistent with the results of the ETS test [number] one to state that all of the damage to the Murrah Building is the result of the truck bomb.

“The damage to the Murrah Federal Building is consistent with damage resulting from mechanically coupled devices placed locally within the structure.... It must be concluded that the damage at the Murrah Federal Building is not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other factors such as locally placed charges within the building itself.” (The Armament Directorate at the Wright Laboratory at Elgin Air Force Base in Florida was given the task of demonstrating the feasibility of an ANFO (ammonium nitrate fuel oil) bomb weighing 4,800 lbs. exploding from the parking area and significantly destroying the building. These were the conclusions of the study. Elgin Blast Effects Study (EBES), 1997.)

“The results of the Blast Effect Test One on the Eglin Test Structure present strong evidence that a single Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil device of approximately 4800 lbs. placed inside a truck could not have caused the damage to the Murrah federal Building experienced on April 19, 1995. Even assuming that the building had structural deficiencies and that the ANFO device was constructed with racing fuel, the air-coupled blast produced from this 4800 lb. device would not have damaged the columns and beams of the Murrah Building enough to produce a catastrophic failure.” (Mike Smith, a Georgia-based civil engineer was commissioned to review the EBES report. His statements were equally damaging to the “McVeigh lone truck” case as the conclusions of the EBES report itself. Multiple Blasts: More Evidence)

“Shortly after the bombing, Michael Loudenslager was actively helping in the rescue and recovery effort. A large number of those at the bomb-site either saw or talked with him. During the course of the early rescue efforts, however, Mike Loudenslager was seen and heard in a very ‘heated’ confrontation with someone (there). Much of his anger stemmed from the fact he felt the B.A.T.F. was in large part responsible not only for the bombing, but for the death and injury to those inside, including all the children.

“To the absolute astonishment of a large number of police officers and rescue workers, it was later reported that G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager's body had been found inside the Murrah Building the following Sunday, still at his desk, a victim of the 9:02 A.M. bombing! This, mind you, after he'd already been seen alive and well by numerous rescue workers at the bomb-site AFTER the bombing! He is also officially listed as one of the 168 bombing fatalities.” (Michael A. O'Camb, in an article for the Free Republic Unresolved Deaths in Oklahoma, November 12, 2005.)

“I don’t know if you recall everything that happened that morning or not, so I am not sure if you know what I am referring to.

“The man that you and I were talking about in the pictures I have made the mistake of asking too many questions as to his role in the bombing and was told to back off.

“I was told by several officers he was a ATF agent who was overseeing the bombing plot and at the time the photos were taken he was calling in his report of what had just went down!

“Knowing what I know now and understanding fully just what went down that morning makes me ashamed to wear a badge from Oklahoma City's Police Department. I took an oath to uphold the law and to enforce the law to the best of my ability. This is something I cannot honestly do and hold my head up proud any longer if I keep my silence as I am ordered to do.…

“Everyone was behind you until you started asking questions as I did, as to how so many federal agents arrived at the scene at the same time.

“Like Franey (a B.A.T.F agent to claimed he was in the building) was not in the building at the time of the blast. I know this for a fact, I saw him! I also saw full riot gear worn with rifles in hand, why? Don’t make the mistake I did and ask the wrong people.…

“If our history books and records are ever truly corrected about what happened that day, it will show this and maybe even some lame excuse as to why it happened, but I truly don’t believe it will from what I now know to be the truth.

“Even if I tried to explain it to you the way it was explained to me, and the ridiculous reason for having [our] own police departments falsify reports to their fellow officers, to the citizens of the city and to our country, you would understand why I feel the way I do about all of this.

“I believe that a lot of the problems the officers are having right now are because some of them know what really happened and can’t deal with it.…

“I am sad to day that I believe my days as a police officer are numbered because of all this.…” (Oklahoma City Police Officer Terrance (Terry) Yeakey. Rebuffs by his superiors, surveillance by the FBI and the Oklahoma City Police Department, and threats against himself and his family were fairly constant. Finally on May 8, 1996 Yeakey's body was found dead, and ruled a suicide.)

Whe the car Yeakey had been driving was found, it was locked, bloody as though a hog had ben butchered in it “…According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.” (Michael A. O'Camb Unresolved Deaths in Oklahoma)